follow your passion and stay true to yourself. never follow someone else's path. you are amazing just the way you are:)

16 April 2011

well i know it's all too late, but this is for you ;)

1) Thanks for making me feel special.

2) Thanks for being my boyfriend.


3) Thanks for being my bestfriend.


4) Thanks for being there when no one else was.


5) Thanks for loving me each and everyday.


6) Thanks for being such an understanding boy.


7) Thanks for letting me to be the first girl to sing for you.


8) Thanks for taking your time to watch idk-how-many movies with me.


9) Thanks for being patience during our tough moments.


10) Thanks for having faith in us.


11) Thanks for spending your time with me.


12) Thanks for pampering me, in a good way.


13) Thanks for all those jokes.

14) 
Thanks for all those silly moments.

15) Thanks for accepting who and what I am.

16) 
Thanks for accepting my flaws.


17) Thanks for sending the most chees-iest & corniest text messages every time.

18) 
Thanks for giving all my wants.


19) Thanks for putting me first to every things that you did.


20) Thanks for every single thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

jennyameliatah