follow your passion and stay true to yourself. never follow someone else's path. you are amazing just the way you are:)

03 July 2011


"let me introduce you to my party people in the club"
" pick your body up and drop it on the floor "
" let the rhythm change your world on the floor "
" you know we're running shit tonight on the floor "
" dance the night away live your life and stay young on the floor "
" dance the night away, grab somebody, drink a little more "
" put your drinks up "

" she don't want love she just wanna touch "
" she's a greedy girl to never get enough "
" she's a dirty dirty dancer, dirty dirty dancer never ever lonely "
" she's a dirty dirty dancer, dirty dirty dancer you'll never be her only "
" she's never satisfied. you better do it right "

" when love takes over, you know you can't deny "
" looking out for you to hold my hand "

" baby it feels so right to dance to the beat up night "
" i'm a party, and party and party and party ... and party and party and party .. "
" wish i could spin my world into reverse, just to have you back again "

" oh ya papi, you're like a mocha, come get a little close and bite me en la boca "
" i'm trying to have fun, I LOVE YOU, but you want me atracao, ratata "

" tonight i will love love you tonight. give me everything tonight "
" grab somebody sexy tell 'em hey "
" excuse me but i might drink a little bit more than i should tonight "
" i want you tonight, i want you today "
" give me everything tonight "

" you put it down like New York City i never sleep !"
" wild like Los Angeles! My fantasy! "
" hotter than Miami! i feel the heat! "

" everyday i'm shuffling "
" put your hands up to the sound "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

jennyameliatah