follow your passion and stay true to yourself. never follow someone else's path. you are amazing just the way you are:)

27 June 2011

where to start?

the eight grade, your quirky sense of style and your passion for life drew my to you.

your smile was so warm and inviting, i could almost feel myself melt into it when you smiled.

your eyes, the blackest of black, showed your every emotion.

we were almost nothing alike, we didn’t have the same friends or sense of style

but i was drawn to you.

some might have called it a schoolgirls crush, others a joke, but there was feeling there, a feeling that i never felt before.

you told your friends that you liked me, and they turned their noses up at me, being in a different group was hard, but we wanted it so badly.

June 3rd 2010, you made me the happiest girl ever, we were finally together.

you were my first kiss, you held a special place in my heart.

a month and a half had passed, we were arguing constantly, and i being the fool that i was, you broke up with me.

a short 3 days later, when i was thinking about apologizing, i got the call from you, but nothing happen.

my world became blurry, my eyes opened up like floodgates.

my knees got weak, and i wept.

saying goodbye to you was the hardest thing that i have ever done. your face so pale and lifeless, your smile that once welcomed all, was now cold and lifeless. your eyes, showed no emotion.

it’s been a year and i still think about you. and i still miss you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

jennyameliatah