follow your passion and stay true to yourself. never follow someone else's path. you are amazing just the way you are:)

31 August 2010

Weeks ago, I said that I knew all these little things between us would come to an end as quickly as it started. All the late night talks, the little conversations, long messages, random calls, they would all end one day, and you’ll realise that you actually don’t really have to talk to me, you don’t really need me.

I wasn’t wrong. But I’m not sad or anything. In fact, I’m happy. I think I’ve learned a lot in life. And one of the most important lesson is that we should be contented with what we have and what has happened. I’m happy for those moments, those little moments. I think those were the times where I really felt happy for once. I’ve never felt this sort of feeling for a long time, I thought I’ve forgotten how it felt like, but you proved me wrong.

We’re starting to drift apart again. Well, it was something that would happen sooner or later. But I’m thankful for those moments that we shared. I never expected much, but I got more than I expected. I think that’s one of life’s little wonders. Getting more than what you expect.

I’m glad you’re feeling a lot better now. At least I don’t have to worry so much anymore. It’s good to know that you can actually smile now. People look best when they’re smiling.

The 989 remaining cranes I’ve folded for you are still hanging around my house. Whenever I look at them, I can’t help but think of you and your smiles. I doubt I’ll ever get the chance to show it to you. But, like I’ve said, we should be contented with what we have, and I’m contented with the way things are right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

jennyameliatah