follow your passion and stay true to yourself. never follow someone else's path. you are amazing just the way you are:)

11 March 2011

Bold the parts that apply to you:

My Personality :

I’m loud

I’m obnoxious

I’m sarcastic

I’m cocky

I cry easily

I have a bad temper

For the most part, I don’t like people

I’m easy to get along with

I have more enemies than friends

I’ve smoked

I’ve smoked weed

I drink coffee

I clean my room daily

My Appearance :

• I wear makeup

• I wear a piece of jewelry at all times

• I wear contacts (technically)

• I wear glasses

• I have/had braces

• I change my hair color often

• I straighten my hair often

• I have piercings

• No one resembles me

Relationships :

• I’m in a relationship now

• I’m single

• I’m crushing

• I’m in love

• I’m ALWAYS scared of being hurt

• An ex has physically abused me, at least once

• I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t

• I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did

• I’ve been in love more than two times

• I believe in love at first sight

Friendships :

• I have a best friend

• I have at least ten close friends

• I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend

• I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend

• I can trust at least five people with my life

Experiences :

• I’ve been on a plane

• I’ve been on a train

• Someone close to me has died

• I’ve taken a taxi

• I’ve taken a city bus

• I’ve taken a school bus

• I’ve gone bungee jumping

• I’ve made a speech

• I’ve been in some sort of club

• I’ve won an award

• I’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight

• I’ve been in a physical fight

• Music :

• I listen to R&B

• I listen to country

• I listen to pop

• I listen to techno

• I listen to rock

• I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it

• I hate the radio

• I buy CDs

Television :

• I spend at least six hours a day watching TV

• I watch soap operas daily/few times a week

• I’m in love with Days of Our Lives

• I’ve seen and liked The OC

• I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill

• I’ve seen and liked Americas Next Top Model

• I’ve seen and liked Popular

• I’ve seen and liked 24

• I’ve seen and liked CSI

• I’ve seen and liked Everwood

Family Life :

• I get along with both of my parent

• My biological parents are still together

• I have at least one brother

• I have at least one sister

• I have at least one step brother/sister

• I have at least one half brother/sister

• I’ve been kicked out of my house

• I’ve ran away from home

• I’ve made my parents cry

• I’ve lied to my parents

• I’ve lied to my parents about where I am

• I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing

• I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded

• I don’t live with my parents

• Parents are screwed up and gone

Hair :

• I am naturally brown

• I’ve had streaks

• I’ve cut my hair in the past year

• I’ve dyed my hair in the past year

• I’ve been blonde

• I’ve been red

• I’ve been light brown

• I’ve been medium brown

• I’ve been blue/green

• I’ve gotten my hair thinned

• I use conditioner

• I’ve used Silk Therapy

• I’ve used hot oil treatments

• I’ve curled my hair

• I’ve straightened my hair

• I’ve ironed my hair

• I’ve braided my hair

School :

• I’ve yelled at a teacher

• I’ve been suspended

• I’ve had an in-school suspension

• I’ve been sent to the principals office

• I’ve walked out of class

• I’ve skipped an entire day of school

• I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class

• I’ve failed a test

• I’ve cheated on a test

• I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test

• I’ve failed Art

• I’ve failed PE

• I’ve failed Math

• I’ve failed Science

• I’ve failed another class

• A teacher has called my parents

0 comments:

Post a Comment

jennyameliatah