follow your passion and stay true to yourself. never follow someone else's path. you are amazing just the way you are:)

09 June 2010

now i am able to SMILE again

Although there is this guy who come to me suddenly
and may destroy everything again..
I tried to think that it doesn't make any sense if I lose my smile because of that person

well . sort of i know him maybe just a few days , or maybe few weeks ..
i just fall for him .
haha :)

i know its weird but now i am just happy !
so this guy just particularly comes all of a sudden after all the hard times i face .
and you know i cant forget you know who .
hahaha
he just simply makes me happy , and you know .
SMILE :)
he just like you know , makes me happy when i am down.
he just makes my day.

and its kind of a long story till one of my friend , who was his friend too.
told her that he have feelings with me?
BAHAHAA :)
seriously , i thought it was just a joke.
i didn't believe her.
haha
so ...
until this special day comes..

i just simply SHOCK and you know i thought he was just kidding.
hahaha
he called me , oh well we often chat on the phone every night

but this day
i am not ready to even listen to it until he simply says he love me .
hahaha
i'm so blur on what i should answer but i thought maybe its the time to express my feelings for him too :)

bahahahahah
so yea. of course i am really shy on how should i say them on the phone
so i say yes :)
BAHAHAHHAA
so you ! who maybe have read this or not i have no idea.
i just simply love you ! LOL :)
i love you i love you i love you

hahaha.
i am not crazy or what okay . hahaha :]

i hope you're serious with this p :)

i love you

o3.o6.1o




0 comments:

Post a Comment

jennyameliatah