follow your passion and stay true to yourself. never follow someone else's path. you are amazing just the way you are:)

04 June 2010

I love you and you know that. We were never a couple, but you know I love you because of your smile, your laugh, your personality, your face, your hands, your eyes, and your voice. You know I love it when you make me feel special, when you make me laugh, when you make me happy, when you make me feel loved, when we take pictures together, when we have those great conversations, when we share secrets, when we tell each other the truth, when we call each other and talk for several hours, when we hang out, when you hold my hand, when we make each other feel better after a fight or when either one of us is sad, when we reminisce, and when we just stare into each others eyes.

Now, the only thing is that we don't see each other as much as before. We've moved on and we're living our own lives. I've noticed that you never loved me as much as I loved you and you've also been in a few relationships that didn't work out. I know we'll never be a couple, but everytime we do see each other, there's only one thing you don't and won't ever know.

I hate how being with you makes me love you as much as I used to, especially when I've tried to live my life without you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

jennyameliatah